We appreciate your interest in the Pennsylvania Llama & Alpaca Association. PLAA is a cooperative group of llama and alpaca enthusiasts from Pennsylvania and neighboring states. The membership is diverse in size of herds, vocations and backgrounds. You may get an idea of the many activities and issues that PLAA members are involved with by visiting About PLAA and the Newsletter. Wondering what to do with a llama? Be sure to peruse images in the Photo Gallery, watch our videos on YouTube or Video Gallery, or check Out & About, News, and Special Events pages. We also manage an updated list of Resources, as well as current listings of Veterinarians, Emergency Contacts, Shearers, and Fiber Mills.
You do not have to own these loving creatures to join us. Anyone can become a member. We are a vibrant, sharing and fun group. We welcome new friends who share our interests in these beautiful animals. Options for becoming a member are listed below for your convenience.
Become A Member
Some of the additional benefits of joining PLAA are:
- Annual Meeting with educational program
- THE LLAMA LETTER, the industry standard, published four times per year
- Opportunity to publish, share, present & make a difference
- Inclusion in Membership Directory (online optional)
- Link to business website (Farm Members only)
- Special Membership Only pricing for the Annual PLAA Fiber Festival Vendors (see drop-down payment options)
- Networking & mentoring with fellow llama enthusiasts
- Comprehensive free advertising via PLAA’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other Social Media assets
- Vendor coupons (New Members only)
- Membership voting privileges
- Voice in llama-related government affairs & medical research
- Free access to the best fiber-related library
- Promotion, communication, education & support of all things llama & alpaca.
PLAA is a closely-knit group of people dedicated to making you a part of our family.
TO REGISTER & PAY ONLINE:
Select your membership option and click Add to Cart.
TO REGISTER & PAY BY CHECK:
Download and complete the Registration Form. Click here for the form. Then mail to:
PLAA c/o Chuck Leach
P. O. Box 10
New Bethlehem, PA 16242-0010
Additional questions, contact the Webmaster.